About Us

My photo
Hi my name is Bianca I’m one of the two people that will be posting stuff on this blog. The next person is my best friend of 12 years, Lovern! So welcome to our blog!! It all started a year ago with an idea. We both decided to start a project that we both can do together, that we both like to do and would fit in both of our busy schedule. We love fashion related stuff, food, cute stuff and more, so we asked ourselves how can we put all these things in common and make something out of it. First we thought YouTube but my best friend isn’t as comfortable as I am speaking on camera. So then I was like well since we both have tumblrs and love it why not make our own blog where we can post all kinds of stuff and both be comfortable doing it. My best friend agreed to it with so much enthusiasm. But like I said we were both busy and couldn't take the time to start. But summer 2013 we said this is it, were going to start and here we are! XD -Fashionista Sisters L&B <3

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Favorite products



So it's summer and everyone loves to smell good. I'm not a big fan of strong smelling perfume because it makes me nauseous () and let's face it, flies or maybe even bees will not leave you alone. During this season I love anything with a fruity or sweet smell. So these are some of the products I have been loving and using during this time:


As you can probably see I'm a big fan of Bath&BodyWorks products (). They have everything for everyone and most of their product smell so good. I love going to that store for everything from creams to body wash to candles (I will post up my favorite candles scents soon) etc. All in all I personally think it's an awesome store and you should check it out ().


                                                   imageimageimage

This first product is 'Baby Lips' by Mabeline. I purchased this lip balm at a drug store and it was a bit on the pricier side (4.99$ I believe ()) but since most people seem to like I decide to try it out. I thought that it was an okay product because although it moisturizes your lips, they would feel dry 5 minutes later (). I found myself having to re-apply the lip balm at least 100x a day. But one thing I will say is that it worked well for me when I would apply lipstick over it. My lips did not feel dry as before.



imageimageimage


Now these body cream are awesome. I purchased them from Bath & Body Works and they not only make you smell delicious lol but they moisturize your body very. They cost about 12.50$ but they usually have sales where you can get 3 for 30$. They always have sales so you end up saving money every time (). The Wild berry tulips smells of course like berries; the Sea island cotton smells (to me) like fresh linen, its very soft; and the Pink chiffon (misspelled it in the pic sorry ())  to me smells like flowers. Now I'm not much of a fan of flower scented anything () but this (Pink chiffon) one is bearable and I'd put it on because it smells pretty good. Also the scent lasts the whole day so you don't even need to put on perfume.   



imageimageimage


Now these hand creams are from B&BW as well. I purchased these at the cashier for 1$. They bring these little bottles out before selling the bigger bottles so you can pretty much try it out then if you liked it you'd be able to get the bigger bottle when it comes out. These are great hand creams and of course they smell very good. I personally prefer the Dolce berry cream (purple one) because I love the berry scented smell compared to the Berry flirt (athough that one is berry scented too ()). Ahhh so much berries I know but I couldn't help it. Their worth the buy..if you like berries of course or any fruity scents. 



imageimageimage

Last but not least is the Candy sweet perfume. This I purchased at Sirens. They had a whole bunch of perfume they were selling for 5$. Now of course they are cheap perfumes but this one smelled very nice and sweet. And because it is cheap, the scent does not last the whole day () unfortunately so you'd have to keep re-applying it. But I don't mind it. Normally cheap perfumes has more of an alcohol scent than what it's suppose to smell like but this one you don't get that smell so I was happy. I believe it was worth the buy since I don't always save up to buy much perfume ().



image

So these have been my favorite products for the summer so far. There will be more to come but for now this is what I loved using. Hope you have an awesome day and don't forget to live, love & laugh!!

P.S. I know that the pictures may not be too clear but I lost my camera so for the time being I'm using my ipod, but clear pics will be coming up soon.
    


                                                                                                                   





No comments:

Post a Comment