About Us

My photo
Hi my name is Bianca I’m one of the two people that will be posting stuff on this blog. The next person is my best friend of 12 years, Lovern! So welcome to our blog!! It all started a year ago with an idea. We both decided to start a project that we both can do together, that we both like to do and would fit in both of our busy schedule. We love fashion related stuff, food, cute stuff and more, so we asked ourselves how can we put all these things in common and make something out of it. First we thought YouTube but my best friend isn’t as comfortable as I am speaking on camera. So then I was like well since we both have tumblrs and love it why not make our own blog where we can post all kinds of stuff and both be comfortable doing it. My best friend agreed to it with so much enthusiasm. But like I said we were both busy and couldn't take the time to start. But summer 2013 we said this is it, were going to start and here we are! XD -Fashionista Sisters L&B <3

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Prom 2013


imageimage



                                                                                     
Finally I'm done! High school is over and I'm ready to face a new beginning , college! So being a fashionista and all I wanted to finish with a big bang at prom.  Unfortunately my best friend graduated 4 years ago so I guess I'll be the only one sharing all the juicy details. I wanted to be unique and original, I knew all the other girls were going to be dressing like Cinderella with their big dresses and all that . It didn't interest me . I wanted to keep it very sexy but yet classy. So I went with a kind of theme, black and silver with a dash or red elegant isn't it ? I went all out and go my make-up done professionally by this make-up artist called Roxanne and she did an amazing job. Because my look was kinda dark I decided I wanted to do a kind of smokey gold eyes with bold lips. For my hair I made my very first lace wig . I watched a video on Youtube and bought all the stuff previously and did it myself. I don't want to brag or anything but if I must say I did an awesome job for my first attempt. The only thing the wig cap could of been a little bigger. Anyways if anyone is interested I can maybe do a kind of tutorial later on if anyone has questions. So basically what I did was curled my hair with a curling wand I got from Walmart, the wand is called Infinite by Conair.

          



For my outfit , I purchase the dress & the Jacket at The Bay.For my shoes I ordered them on a site called 6pm.com . Being a size 11 in women shoes it was really hard for me to find a good quality shoe, that matched my outfit in stores . So the next best thing is the internet! Thank you God for the Internet! haha. Anyways, I found the site by just browsing Google searching stuff like '' affordable big size ladies shoes'' and found 6pm. Unfortunately they do not ship to Canada only the United States . I have relatives that live in Texas so they were nice enough to let me ship it at their house and then they just forward it to me. The shoes cost me about 68$. And the shipping was free!



                                   



Now for the accessories, I purchased my clutch, ring and earrings on a site called , shopjelweryfactory.com. OMG when I tell you that site has cheap , dope and unique jewelry it ain't even funny! It was so hard for me to decide , after a few hours I finally picked these items. My ring is a form of bow that matched the bow clutch and the earrings were just elegant silver wannabe teardrops. And in this pic you guys get to see the shoes I was talking about!










                                             



For the venue, it was really nice. It was at a Hotel downtown.The food was like so so , they served a salad for the entre and Im still trying to figure out what kind of salad because it tasted like crap, then we had stuffed chicken breast with slices potatoes and vegeteble and that was pretty good. I should of token a picture of the desert but it was a kinda of white mouse with a raspeberry jelly inside. So for decor I would say like 8/10 because I found the dance floor really small it was like a cube , like at a point people were pushing and were about 200 and more people. For the food I'd give it a 6.5/10.                                                              
                                           

 At the end of the day, it doesn't matter how much your dress cost or if your going to have a date, its just to have fun and remember that milestone for the rest of your life. I hope you guys enjoyed! Muahh xox
                      


cute asian cartoon photo:  974018woxb7p9mrb.gif
                                         

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment